“To drive around at excessive speeds for no reason other than fun.” (urbandictionary.com)
Continuing a long family tradition of desert racing from the 90s, Michael G Isom and his then 15-year-old son Kadin Isom started racing together in 2015 for no other reason than to have fun together.
By 2017 Kadin had ventured into the film and broadcasting scene and was no longer available to navigate alongside of Michael. As a result, Michael built a new Can-Am Maverick XS race UTV and began to dominate the Pro Unlimited class.
Mobbin Racing is proud to be part of the desert racing community.
Michael Isom and Mobbin Racing look forward to competing in the full Best in the Desert (BITD) 2020 race series.
- January 10-11 BITD Parker 250 Parker, AZ
- February 20-23 BITD Laughlin Desert Classic Laughlin, NV
- March 20-22 BITD U.S. Desert Scrambles Championship Las Vegas, NV
- April 30-3 BITD Silver State 300 Alamo, NV
- August 12-14 BITD Vegas to Reno Las Vegas, NV
- September 24-27 BITD Battle Born “250” Tonopah, NV
- October 22-25 BITD BlueWater Desert Challenge Parker, AZ